Thursday, May 26, 2011

Worksheet Lesson 3

Who’s your favorite athlete?

Who are three famous athletes in your country?

What sports do they play?

Do you ever watch sports on TV?

Which ones?

Do you ever watch sports live?

Which ones?

What are two sports you don’t like?

What sport or activity do you want to try?

My favorite athlete is _______________. Three other famous athletes in my country are ______________, _______________, and _______________. They play ______________, ______________, ______________. I ___________ watch sports on TV. The sport I __________* watch is __________. I _______________* watch sports live. Two sports I don’t like are _____________ and ______________. I would really like to try _______________.

Blanks with * next to it need to be filled with an adverb of frequency

No comments:

Post a Comment